Saturday, May 5, 2007

Sturvoni Files

I can't believe I forgot to mention that my dad, who recently retired, has followed in the footsteps of of his daughter and son and gone and started a blog.

It is called "Sturvoni - Busy being Born" (a reference to one of my father's favorite quotes).

In fact, now that brother Tony is going to med school and will finally not have so much time on his hands, my dad may just move in as resident male blogger of the family. It's exciting. I may not go through as much male familial blog posting withdrawal or something.

Oh and in case there is anyone who reads this thing that doesn't get the frequent Sturvoni references, my parents have different last names, dad is Sturm, mom is Schiavoni, brother is sturm, I am, of course, schiavoni, so together i guess we are "sturvoni." Not too elegant, but it works.

No comments: