Saturday, May 5, 2007

Bright Eyes

My brother yelled at me for starting a new blog URL and then not posting. So I'm posting tonight even though I'm not very inspired.

I guess I can write about how Tony, Sep, Brett, Maryam and I saw the Bright Eyes show last night. They were good but it was cold at the Greek in Berkeley and I didn't realize it was an outdoor venue so all I was wearing was a T-shirt and windbreaker. The opening acts played too long which Tony said is commonly the case at the Greek so Bright Eyes didn't get play their full set. But it was still a great show. I'm nominating their song First Day of My Life as one of the best new love songs of the last few years.

Other highlights from the night: Reminiscing about Soy Bomb and Impossible is Nothing video clips. Brett getting accused of hating the internet. Maryam and Brett trying to figure out the deal with Tony's side job as Leina's blogographer. Tony and Sep realizing they are both wannabe meteorologists even though neither knew what barometric pressure was.

Okay, that's all I got. It's been an exhausting few weeks. I'll try to write more frequently and not, as Tony criticized, cop out by posting videos of Chris Rock (although that was funny).

1 comment:

Tony said...

Hey,

I know what barometric pressure is, I just don't know what it means.