Monday, March 31, 2008

Blowing on the Blokus Board

This is Ladra attempting to eat four saltine crackers at one time while Griff says something funny. He blew crumbs all over our Blokus game board.

In other related news, my undefeated Blokus record came to an end on Saturday night when I lost two straight games to Clarke Sugar.

Sure, his girlfriend's dad invented Apples to Apples and he spends an inordinate amount of time playing board games, but I lost fair and square.

If you haven't played Blokus yet you should run out and get it. It's a really fun game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious experience. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a LONG time. :) Thank you boys for making my 1st night in San Fran so much fun!

Matt's Blog said...

Also note that in the second of those two losses to Clarke Sugar Angie came in 3rd place officially.