Friday, July 20, 2007

Most Annoying Liberal Arts Schools

Wesleyan is a contender for the "Most Annoying Liberal Arts School" I applied and got accepted to 3 of the 10 schools on the list. Hmm....

I do feel like I went through a radical transformation at Wesleyan based on the fact that I got so annoyed with the fake counter-culture there (i.e. trust fund babies wearing ratty jeans that costs more than all my pants combined and driving their $40k jeeps while complaining we don't have enough recycling bins on campus).

When I entered as a Freshman I made my own clothes and had boy short hair. By the time I left I had no problem shopping at the GAP (even for clothes that weren't on sale...gasp), wore make-up and ate a whole lot of beef!

I've heard since I've graduated the "hipsters" have replaced the "hippies," but I haven't decided if that would be more or less annoying.