Wednesday, April 11, 2007

NEW HOME

Here we are at the new Schiavoni files. No, this doesn't mean I'm going to write more frequently or anything, I just wanted an upgrade. Actually more of a face lift really with better comments and analytics. When I first started using blogger they didn't even have a comments module. How times have changed. You can still find my previous posts at: schiavoni.blogspot.com

Now for #2 and #3 that I promised in my last post:

2) See the little icons next to all the live links? It's this cool new search feature that allows you to try before you click: http://www.snap.com

3) And the moment you've all been waiting for, a slideshow from last weekend's 2nd annual sausage party. Thanks to bung stuffing partner Bonnie for the photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best blog I've ever read in my life.

Matt Menendez said...

you know, generally when "sausage party" and "dung stuffing" appear on the internet, things are a little less PG than this.

Angie Schiavoni said...

it's "bung" matty. And it's a perfectly clinical word for lower intestine... ;o)

Matt Menendez said...

you're right, but somehow i feel like it just makes my point stronger. . .